The Lighthouse Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lighthouse Corporation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

READ ME FIRST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LYTE - Rijuta
Fleet Admiral (Super Administrator)
Fleet Admiral (Super Administrator)
LYTE - Rijuta

READ ME FIRST Empty
PostSubject: READ ME FIRST   READ ME FIRST Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:11 am

To start, I would like to welcome you to our website.

When you apply, please copy the format that will be posted below, paste it into your post, and fill it out. If your application is not in the proper format, you will not be considered. Marked field require a response. Once your application is reviewed, and approved for a in-game interview, you will be asked to join the recruitment channel (if not already in it) and wait for a recruiter to get to you. After the interview has been reviewed, you will be accepted into the corp.

DO NOT MAKE AN ACCOUNT UNTIL YOU ARE ACCEPTED. WRITE YOUR APPLICATION AS A GUEST!!

Our recruitment channel is "LYTE Recruitment".

(Note: That is the recruitment information for LYTE, if you are here applying for another corp, please disregard that information.)

Thank you for choosing The Lighthouse Corporation!

Now, IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER OF THE CORP OR ALLIANCE, make sure you apply with with your corp tag in front of your name. Example: LYTE - Rijuta. (Corp space hyphen space name)

**REQUIRED**

0. What corporation are you applying for?

1. What are all your character's names, races, and current location/hang-out? What is their focus?

2. Where do you live? If you don't feel comfortable answering, answering with your time zone will suffice as a response.

3. How long have you been playing EVE? How many skill points do your character(s) have?

4. What are your long term goals in EVE?

5. What do you expect from a corporation? What do you expect from ours?

**REQUIRED**

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**OPTIONAL**

5. How old are you?

6. What do you do for a living?

7. What are your out of game hobbies?

8. Did you notice at first there were two questions labeled number five?

9. Did you lie on number eight?

10. Is there a water tower in the picture I am holding?

11. I have a Mexican friend, what is his name?

**OPTIONAL**
Back to top Go down
http://lyte.niceboards.net

READ ME FIRST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lighthouse Corporation :: Welcome Center :: Recruitment-
Jump to: